There are daily flights available from Kathmandu to Dhangadi. Day and night public bus services are operated from Dhangdi to Gokuleswor. You can ride Jeep or bus to Bitule. Then you can enjoy trekking up to Api Himal Base Camp.
• Reach Latinath after eight hours walk from Bitule on tha plain terrian. Warm climate can be experienced while walking. You will see beautiful houses stone roofed along the route.
• Stay over night at Makari gad where you can reach 6-8 houres walk.
• The other full day waking needs to reach Siti where moderate hotels provide accommodations.
• Next day you will reach to Shimar.
• Six hours of walk you will reach to holly place Domul. Respect local
• cultural values.
• Enjoying panaromic view of Api group one can stay at Base Camp of Api Himal.
You can visit Kailash Mansarobar passing through Api Nampa Conservation Area.
• One day drive from Gokule to Darchula is majestic.
• One can arrive Huti after 8 hours walk.
• Another full day walk requires to reach Rapla village.
• Dopakhe is good place to stay after 8 hours walk.
• Than a beautiful village is Chhangaru/Gaga for night stay. You can visit Nampa valley.
• If you proceed travel to Tibet it is good to stay and get inspired Sauka culture at Tinkar village.
• The next day you will cross the Lipu Pass then Tibet
***Based On ANCA***